- Lay the baby down. Use safety straps to prevent the baby from falling.
- Remove your baby's clothes. Un-attach the dirty diaper.
- Place a burp cloth over the baby.
- Clean the diaper area from front to back with a wet-wipe. Open the clean diaper.
- Lift the baby's legs up and slide out the dirty diaper. Replace with a clean diaper.
- Apply a lotion, baby powder or rash cream, if necessary.
- Pull the diaper front through the baby's legs. Secure both sides to the front.
- Re-dress your baby.
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Changing Diapers 101: Health Tip
Health news blog is dedicated to providing you with the latest health, medical and fitness news on a wide range of health conditions. Any health advice provided in the news content is meant to provide readers with potentially helpful health news and general information and not meant as a formal health advice. This blog is published by Dr Vivienne Balonwu ...