- Talk with your children about their worries and concerns.
- Keep home a safe and comfortable place.
- Watch for any signs of stress, fear or anxiety.
- Take breaks from watching or reading the news.
- Make sure adults don't dwell on recent tragic events.
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Help Children Manage Stress After a Shooting: Health Tip
Health news blog is dedicated to providing you with the latest health, medical and fitness news on a wide range of health conditions. Any health advice provided in the news content is meant to provide readers with potentially helpful health news and general information and not meant as a formal health advice. This blog is published by Dr Vivienne Balonwu ...