- Most babies develop teeth between 6 and 12 months.
- Fluoride should be in your child's toothpaste at 6 months of age.
- Massaging sore gums can help soothe baby's teething pain.
- Do not use teething tablets, gels with benzocaine or amber teething necklaces.
- Brush your child's teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste.
- Make your first dental appointment when the first tooth appears.
Friday, October 18, 2019
Baby's First Tooth: Health Tip
Health news blog is dedicated to providing you with the latest health, medical and fitness news on a wide range of health conditions. Any health advice provided in the news content is meant to provide readers with potentially helpful health news and general information and not meant as a formal health advice. This blog is published by Dr Vivienne Balonwu ...