- A disagreement about chores, spending habits, raising children or difficult family or friends.
- Insensitive and hurtful comments are said occasionally, not consistently.
- Partners can admit when they are wrong, take responsibility and compromise.
- Tension is usually short-lived.
- Goals and decisions can be questioned, but general support isn't withheld.
- Final decisions on big life changes are reached by mutual compromise.
Post Top Ad
Wednesday, October 09, 2019
Having Healthy Arguments: Health Tip
Health news blog is dedicated to providing you with the latest health, medical and fitness news on a wide range of health conditions. Any health advice provided in the news content is meant to provide readers with potentially helpful health news and general information and not meant as a formal health advice. This blog is published by Dr Vivienne Balonwu ...