- Cover your cast with a plastic bag when bathing and showering.
- Ask your doctor for safe methods to relieve any itchy skin.
- Keep the area around the edge of your cast clean and moisturized.
- Wiggle your fingers or toes to help with circulation.
- Apply a covered ice pack for 15 to 30 minutes over a cast or splint.
- Ask your doctor whether you can take over-the-counter pain medicine.
Post Top Ad
Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Cast Care: Health Tip
Health news blog is dedicated to providing you with the latest health, medical and fitness news on a wide range of health conditions. Any health advice provided in the news content is meant to provide readers with potentially helpful health news and general information and not meant as a formal health advice. This blog is published by Dr Vivienne Balonwu ...