- Always use both shoulder straps.
- Tighten the straps to keep the load closer to the back.
- Organize items so that heavy things are low and toward the bag's center.
- Only carry items that are required for the day.
- Lift properly by bending at the knees when picking up a backpack.
- Consider using a crossbody bag as an alternative.
Wednesday, October 02, 2019
Preventing Backpack Injuries: Health Tip
Health news blog is dedicated to providing you with the latest health, medical and fitness news on a wide range of health conditions. Any health advice provided in the news content is meant to provide readers with potentially helpful health news and general information and not meant as a formal health advice. This blog is published by Dr Vivienne Balonwu ...