- Speak up if park employees are exhibiting unsafe behaviors.
- Only let your child ride if the child meets height and age requirements.
- Have an action plan ready if kids become separated.
- Revisit "stranger danger" tips before a park visit.
- Stay hydrated and eat something substantial.
- Don't wear baggy clothing.
Post Top Ad
Friday, August 16, 2019
Amusement Park Safety: Health Tip
Health news blog is dedicated to providing you with the latest health, medical and fitness news on a wide range of health conditions. Any health advice provided in the news content is meant to provide readers with potentially helpful health news and general information and not meant as a formal health advice. This blog is published by Dr Vivienne Balonwu ...