- Check the driver's rating.
- Avoid riding in the front seat.
- Always wear your seatbelt.
- Follow along with your own GPS or the app.
- Travel in groups.
- Allow family and friends to track your location.
- Trust your instincts.
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Ridesharing Safety: Health Tip
Health news blog is dedicated to providing you with the latest health, medical and fitness news on a wide range of health conditions. Any health advice provided in the news content is meant to provide readers with potentially helpful health news and general information and not meant as a formal health advice. This blog is published by Dr Vivienne Balonwu ...