- Practice operating your motorcycle before taking it into traffic.
- Check your motorcycle's tire pressure, tread depth, breaks, lights and fluid levels before riding.
- Wear a helmet that meets federal safety standards and proper body protection.
- Obey traffic lights, signs, speed limits and lane markings.
- Stay alcohol- and drug-free.
Saturday, October 12, 2019
Practicing Motorcycle Safety: Health Tip
Health news blog is dedicated to providing you with the latest health, medical and fitness news on a wide range of health conditions. Any health advice provided in the news content is meant to provide readers with potentially helpful health news and general information and not meant as a formal health advice. This blog is published by Dr Vivienne Balonwu ...